Nadai Vandi / Wooden Walker Multi Color
- Provides strength to the ankle
- Teaches direction skils and steady walk
- Gives balance to the baby leg, toe, and hand
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
English Name : Wooden Walker
Tamil Name : நடை வண்டி/ Nadai Vandi
Malayalam Name : നടക്കുന്ന വണ്ടി/ naṭakkunna vaṇṭi
Telugu Name : వాకింగ్ క్యారేజ్/ Vaking kyarej
The Nadai Vandi / Walker traditionally used for children in India since ancient times has various therapeutic values. Made exclusively for children, this Nadaivandi is very safe for children and is environmentally friendly. All of the colors used in this product contain organic ingredients so they are a great toy and eco-friendly toy.
Plastic walkers currently being manufactured in the name of civilization are harmful to the environment and are unusable for recycling. But this wooden walker does no harm to the environment and paves the way for quick movement for children. This helps to teach balance while walking using this product.
Modern walkers are just a toy for children and they do not give children quick movement, which is why children never put their feet and toes firmly on the ground. On the other hand, the wooden walker improves directional skills, so the child becomes accustomed to manually shifting to the left or right.
Design of the Walker / Nadaivandi
Walker is designed by Holding chin up, Chest up, crawling, and attached with a brass bell.
Benefits of Using Nadaivandi for Kids
- Wooden walker is used to providing strong support for the kids to balance the kid’s foot and toe on the floor.
- The child takes more than 1 sec for taking one step by the natural walker, but the use of a wooden walker can take more than three steps per second.
- Wooden walker helps the child to direct in the right way as well as teaches directional skills.
- Organic colors are used to paint the walker, which is good for the kid’s health.
- Kids may fell down when they use traditional walkers but they never fall down when using modern walkers. If your child spends more time in modern Nadaivandi, they will get depressed while walk alone.
- Generally, the walking phase of the kid is just two months. You can keep the baby hand in the walker and teach them to walk for 5 mins daily. It helps to improve the walking time slowly.
- It is made of natural wood, which is designed with no sharp edges. Unlike plastic walkers, it doesn’t use any toxic materials for colors.
- While using modern walkers, kids cannot place their feet and toe on the ground. But in this traditional walker learns how to balance to the baby.
- By this traditional Nadaivandi, your kids could learn how to walk and run without fell down.
Wooden Walker Package Specifications:
|Model Name||Wooden Walker Bell Model|
|Product Size||17*16*14 inches|
|Sales Package||Designed wooden walker|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
Our traditional Nadaivandi/Walker is made up of pure wood with no sharp corners. We have used organic colors in our product that makes no harm to your kids. This keeps them in balance while walking and teaches the direction of skill to your cute little ones.