Nelli / Amla / Gooseberry Powder / Usirikaya / Nelli / Amla Ka / Amalki Powder – 100gm
Tamil : Nellikai / நெல்லிக்காய் தூள்
Nelli or Indian gooseberry is an effective herb that contains rich amounts of Vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant. It plays an important role in Sidha and Ayurveda medicines to treat various diseases.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Phyllanthus emblica
Tamil Name: நெல்லிக்காய் தூள் / Nellikkāy tūḷ
Hindi Name: आंवले का चूर्ण / aanvale ka choorn
Malayalam Name: നെല്ലിക്ക പൊടി / nellikka peāṭi
Sanskrit Name: Amalaki, Adiphala
Kannada Name: Nelli, Aamalakee, Dhatri, Bettada Nellikayi, Daadi Kaayi, Dodda Nelli, Ambla, Nelli Chattu
Telugu Name: గూస్బెర్రీ పౌడర్ / Gūsberrī pauḍar
Amla, a tree from India, China and tropical areas in Asia. It is a straggling bush that grows up to 1.5 m tall. It produces berries with various colors like green, yellow, red, and white. The dried and powder form of these berries used for the various medicinal purpose. Amla contains many elements that can withstand diseases and improves good health.
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which is a very effective antioxidant.
It also contains tannin and flavonoids. These components are very effective in lowering the number of free radicals in the body and also decrease the oxidative stress in the body.
Health Benefits of Gooseberry
- Amla helps to cure a sore throat and cold.
Take 2 tsp of amla powder and mix it with 2 tsp of honey. Take it 3-4 times in a day for effective results.
- Regular intake of 500 mg of amla powder with a glass of water before going to sleep. It lowers LDL, VLDL and triglycerides level by over 40%; and Increase the level of HDL (good cholesterol) significantly.
- The amla is known to cure diabetes naturally. Chromium in regulates the carbohydrate metabolism and keeps the body more responsive to insulin, which reduces the blood glucose levels.
Take 2-3 teaspoons of amla powder or juice in a glass of water and have regularly.
- Amla powder taken with honey purifies the blood.
- It helps to relieve Asthma, Constipation, Bronchitis, and Piles.
- The gooseberry acts as a cooling agent that helps to keep your body cool and removes excessive heat.
- The gooseberry helps to treat gastric diseases and prevents cancer.
- It helps to soothe inflammation, menstrual cramps, and improves your bone health.
- Gooseberry is an effective antioxidant.
- The gooseberry powder helps to cure acne, pigmentation, pimples, and dandruff.
- It prevents grey hair and strengthens your hair.
- It tightens your skin and makes your skin glow.
- Having amla powder with radish helps to dissolve kidney stones.
- The dried amla fruit powder is an efficient remedy for hyperacidity, ulcers, and other blood impurities.
- Having amla powder with butter and honey before every meal will enhance your appetite. This will help to increase the pounds in a healthy way.
How to Consume Gooseberry Internally
Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for Evening after dinner.
How to Consume Gooseberry Externally
Apply the gooseberry paste on the affected area for 10-15 minutes that helps to reduce pimples and brighten your skin. It is a natural blood purifier that fights against microorganisms in your skin and prevents skin infections and pimples.