Traditional Trendy Kalchatti | Natural Hand Made Soapstone Cookware – 1.5 Litres
Benefit of using traditional Kalchatties (Stoneware) is that the heat is equally transferred so the anti-oxidants in the food are retained which is a healthy aspect of stoneware. These healthy anti-oxidants used to prevent the deterioration of stored food.
Out of stock
The traditional Kalchatties (Stoneware) is now renewed with the same traditional design, properties, and focus but with a modern shape and convenient style. These redesigned stoneware products now have a perfect blend of our own heritage and current trend. These stoneware products can mingle or go with any modular kitchens of this 21st century.
The manufacturers are incorporated into a heatproof handle in these heritage Kalchatties which gives the users the prominent support while cooking and handling.
We all know that all the stoneware and sand made utensils and products get heat quickly and retain heat for a long time. The heat gaining and heat retention have been increased to 30% using stone lids in these recreated stoneware products. The premium quality of these stonewares just assures you fast cooking with a delicious flavor that is yet to be discovered.
Remaining all properties, seasoning and handling are just like regular kalchatti (Stoneware kitchen utensils) only.
Benefits of Trendy Kalchatti 1.5 Ltrs:
- The basic benefit of using stoneware is that the heat is equally transferred so the anti-oxidants in the food are retained which is a healthy aspect of stoneware. These healthy anti-oxidants used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is constantly transferred to the utensil and evenly distributed in the stored food which means the flavor, taste, aroma, and nutrients of the food are preserved. But in modern cookware products, it is not possible.
- Heat is retained for a very long time ever flame is turned off. So the stored food does not need additional heating often.
- When you use stone kitchenware products the anti-oxidant retention level is high because of this benefit you can keep the food fresh for a long time in the same stone kitchenware. No need to stuff the food in the freezer.
Steps/Cautions Before Using:
Our ancestors have found using stone for cooking is healthy and safe many decades ago. They habituated using stoneware for cooking and storing food items. But before using stoneware you should know certain things about its nature and the best ways to use it.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder and mix it with any oil. Apply this paste throughout the surface of the stoneware utensils at the top and bottom and let it rest for 24 hours.
- First, habituate the utensil with either Rice gruel or Rice starch water or rice flour mixed water. You can better prefer Rice gruel or Rice starch water which gives the best results. Further, the content will be called as a mixture.
- On the second day, Heat the mixture and Pour it in a vessel till neck and keep it ideal for 24 hours.
- On the third day, you can repeat the previous day procedure with the fresh mixture, or heat the same mixture in another utensil and pour it in stoneware.
- Repeat the same procedure for the 4th, 5th, and 6th days.
- On the 7th Day, check if the rice cooked kanji poured on the surface is remains non-stick you can conclude that your stoneware vessel is ready for regular usage.
- Once these all procedures are completed, the usual Stonewares will have a natural non-stick surface. From then, you can use little or no oil to cook food. You will not need coated non-stick pans that chip and fleck away. This simple seasoning process improves the surface and increases the life of the Stoneware.
- If you habituated stoneware utensils perfectly, it can be used for many years.
Trendy Kalchatti 1.5 Ltrs Package Specifications:
|Trendy Kal Chatti – 1.5 Ltrs with lid
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height)
|Approx 6 x 4.5 inches
|Tolerance in Volume
|+/- 200 ml
|Name of the Stone
|Country of Manufacture