Sudharsana Mathirai is the traditional Siddha medicine used to treat all kinds of fever. It is prepared by powerful herbal ingredients to provide effective treatments. Due to its tridosha-hara effect, Sudharsana Mathirai is a wide spectrum antipyretic, analgesic and it is very effective in all types of fevers. Additionally, Sudharsana Mathirai is also used in respiratory tract diseases such as breathlessness, cough, and epigastric distress. The main ingredient of this tablet is Sudarsana Choornam, which is an Ayurvedic medicine to treat fever, cold, cough, headache, and body pain. It contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-diabetic, and antiviral properties that reduce bacterial and viral infections.
- Skin Disease
- Vaitru Poochi Kirumi
- Sudharsana Mathirai reduces the AMA toxin levels that prevent fever and infections.
- It fights against various chronic diseases such as jaundice, malaria, flu, anemia, typhoid, indigestion, and other respiratory
- Sudharsana Mathirai is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for treating fever.
- It is also good for spleen and liver.
- Effective medicine for viral infections and fever
- Helps Reduce all kinds of infections
- Decreases the symptoms of body pain, fever, and headache
- It helps to enhance appetite
- It helps for pacifying Tridoshas
- Sudharsana Choornam
- Velam Pesin
- Tharavaparapin Melugu
Take 1 tablet twice a day before food.