Kalnar Tablet is the traditional Siddha medicine used to treat Leucorrhea, tooth problems, and many other diseases. It is prepared by the Kalnar Parpam, which is an effective remedy for burning micturition, the urge of urination, urinary tract infections, and other urinary related diseases. Kalnar is one of the powerful herbs that is widely used in Ayurvedic medicines to treat many diseases. Kalnar tablet contains many medicinal properties to cure diseases.
- Tooth Problems
- Loss of thathu
- Urinary tract diseases
- Kalnar tablet is used to treat Leucorrhea.
- It is an effective remedy for all urinary related diseases.
- It is also used to cure tooth problems.
- It helps to reduce the loss of thathu in your body.
- Kalnar tablet is used in treating biliousness, painful micturition, inflammations on the urogenital tract, etc.
Take one tablet twice a day before the food or as directed by a physician.
Consult your doctor before taking this medicine, don’t self medicate this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.