The copper water bottle is being recommended by doctors and health analysts nowadays. Copper has the ability to leach its positive properties into the water gently when water is stored. The water in the copper bottles or utensils receives all good properties of copper and improve the health of the drinkers.
Water filled in the copper vessels won’t stale for a long period which is the greatest part of it. So you can bring this copper water bottle anywhere anytime.
Features of Copper Water Bottle:
- The bottle is made of pure copper.
- The bottle is coated with lacquer on the outside for a matte look.
- Drinking water from a copper bottle is the best way to start your day on a healthy note.
- Copper water bottles look modern but these are traditional ways to start drinking copper enriched water.
- Do not use an abrasive scrubber to wash the water bottle.
- Clean the bottles 2 to 3 times a week using warm soapy water.
Benefits Drinking Water in Copper Water Bottle:
- Cardiovascular health and beats hypertension
- Fight against cancer
- Purify the water by killing germs
- Stimulates the brain in a good way
- Regulates the working of the thyroid gland
- Aids arthritis and inflamed joints
- Offers better skin health and melanin production
- Helps in anemia
- Provide better digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Improve the immune system
- Aids in aging
- Have very strong anti-oxidant
Different items used to clean the copperware:
- Industrial copperware washing powder: Pithambari, a Indian based washing powder that work great against dirt on the surfaces of copperware.
- Salt and Lemon: Mix the salt with fresh lemon juice and rub the solution on the surface. Or Dip a piece of lemon in the salt and use it as a scrubber on the vessels.
- Baking soda and Lemon: It is same as salt and lemon. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in lemon juice or dip a piece of lemon in the baking soda and rub it on the vessels.
- Salt and White vinegar: Mix the one tablespoon of salt with white vinegar and rub the solution on the surface.
- Tamaring Paste: Take fresh tamarind and soak it in warm water. The pulb get soften. Rub it on the copper utensils.
Copper Water Bottle 600 ml Package Specifications:
|Name of the Product||Water Bottle- Joint less 600 ml|
|Product Volume||600 ml|
|Product Weight||170 – 190 grams|
|Product Height||9 inches|
|Product Diameter||2.5 inches|
|Sales Package||Water Bottle with cap|
|Country of Manufacture||India|