Use Copper Sombu/Copper Lota as your everyday utensil to drink water and have it or on your nightstand always.
Keeping and drinking water from copperware products improves digestive system performance helps in weight loss, heals wounds faster, slow down the aging, fight against cancer, maintain good cardiovascular health, fight against hypertension, kill germs and bacteria in water, offer skin health and melanin production.
Features of Copper Sombu/Copper Lota:
- The copper sombu/copper lota is made of pure copper.
- The copper sombu/copper lota is coated with lacquer on the outside to give a matte look.
- Drinking water from copper sombu/copper lota is the best way to start your day on a healthy note.
- Copper sombu/copper lota is a traditional way to start drinking copper enriched water.
- Avoid using an abrasive scrubber to wash the copper sombu/copper lota.
- Clean the copper sombu/copper lota 2 to 3 times a week using warm soapy water.
Health Benefits of Using Copperware:
- Low body temperature
- Brittle bones
- Dilated veins
- Increase white blood cell count
- Uneven heartbeat
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- Low resistance to infections
- Birth defects
- Low skin pigmentation
- Thyroid disorders
- Hair Loss
How to clean Copperware products:
Method 1: Use Pithambari washing powder that is specially manufactured to clean the copperware products.
Method 2: Salt and Lemon Juice. Make a solution by a missing tablespoon of salt with fresh lemon juice.
Method 3: White vinegar and salt. Mix salt in white vinegar and create a solution.
Method 4: Use tamarind paste by soaking it in the warm water. The soft tamarind paste after soaking in warm water ripe off the dirt.
Method 5: Use baking soda and lemon juice. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with lemon juice and make a solution.
Now, rub any one of the above solutions on the surface of copperware products. Once it turned clean and shine, wash it with plain water. Immediately wipe off the excess water using a cotton cloth.
Avoid using abrasive scrubber for rubbing that will leave scratches on the surfaces of vessels. Clean copper utensils regularly to maintain its shine and quality.
Copper Sombu/Copper Lota 700 ml Package Specifications:
|Name of the Product||Copper Sombu 4.5 Inches/ Copper lotta|
|Product Weight||160 grams|
|Product Height||4.5 inches|
|Product Diameter||4 inches|
|Sales Package||Copper Sombu 4.5 Inches/ Copper lotta|
|Country of Manufacture||India|