Botanical Name : Achyranthes Aspera
Tamil Name : நாயுருவி / Nayuruvi
Telugu Name : Apamargamu
Hindi Name : अपंग / चिरचरा / चिरेहित्ता / लटजीरा / ओंग || Apang / Chirchra / Chirehitta / latjira / Onga
Malayalam Name : അപമാർഗ പൊടി / Apamarga Powder
Telugu Name : ఆంటీష / అపామార్గము / ఉత్తరేణి || Antisha/ Apamargamu/ Uttareni
Nayuruvi is a chaff flower with pricks, and its scientific name is Achyranthes Aspera. It is found over the tropical and subtropical areas in 4100 meters of height. It grows warmer and tropical places in the world.
It is available in Himachal Pradesh as the most popular herb and an attractive medical plant in Uttar Pradesh. It contains a Cylindrical tap, 0.1-1.0 cm in thickness, and a slightly ribbed root. Every part of this plant, such as leaves, seeds, root, and root flower have various medicinal properties to treat many diseases.
Health Benefits of Nayuruvi (Apamarga)
- Apamarga powder is used to treat many diseases such as asthma, arthritis, piles, leprosy, diabetes, fistula, kidney stone, malaria, skin diseases, renal and cardiac dropsy, fever, cough, gonorrhea, rabies toothache, etc.
- Apamarga powder is used for improving the digestive system and to avoid all the digestive issues especially affecting the anorectal area like hemorrhoids and fistula.
- It improves the digestive fire and helps in the proper digestion of foods.
- It relieves nausea and vomiting.
- It is a good source of potassium. It also works great for heart problems.
- It is also useful in discharging the extra fats out of the body and keeping it within healthy limits.
- Apamarga is a very good wound cleanser and promotes proper healing of wounds.
- It also benefits a lot of skin diseases.
How to Consume Nayuruvi Powder
Mix about 5 g of nayuruvi powder in about 100 ml water and boil for a few minutes. Once the contents are heated, filter it and drink it before breakfast. In an abnormal situation, do the same process with the mountain and distilled water after dinner.
- For Ear pain: Mix the powder with the water and put some drops in your ear to cure infections in the ears.
- For Redness in Eye: Take some powder with rose water and mix them well and apply it in eyes to cure infections in your eyes.
- For Migraine: Inheal the smell of the powder while suffering from migraines.
- For Black Ache: Take the Nayuruvi leave and rub on the affected areas of the back.
- For Wounds, Boils, eczema: Extract the juice of leaves and use it to wash the wounds.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.