Botanical Name : Salvia Hispanica
Common Name : Chia, Salba Seeds
Tamil Name : சியா விதைகள் / Ciya vitaikal
English Name : Chia seeds
Hindi Name : चिया बीज / chiya beej
Malayalam Name : ചിയ വിത്തുകൾ / ciya vittukaḷ
Telugu Name : చియా విత్తనాలు / Ciya vittanalu
Kannada Name : ಚಿಯಾ ಬೀಜಗಳು / Ciya bijagalu
Chia seed is one of the best natural gifts in the world, and it helps to relieve cardiovascular diseases, cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure.
Chia seeds come from the mint family, Lamiaceae, and its native in Mexico. It is a flowering plant that is highly nutritious to you. It has dietary minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and zinc.
A 100-gram chia seed gives a high source of the B vitamins, thiamine, and niacin, and a good source of the B vitamins riboflavin and folate. It is used to make a sharbat.
Chia seeds are an excellent source of plant protein and a range of amino acids. These chia seeds are mainly used in vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. And remind one thing, Chia seeds, and sabja seeds both are not the same.
Nutritional value of Chia Seeds
- Vitamin A – 0%
- Calcium – 18%
- Vitamin D – 0%
- Vitamin B-12 – 0%
- Vitamin C – 1%
- Iron – 12%
- Vitamin B-6 – 0%
- Magnesium – 24%
There are various health benefits of using chia seeds. Some of them are given below;
- These seeds are the greatest solution for Breast Cancer.
- It helps in the process of digestion and maintains the gastrointestinal tract.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It is rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage and is good for your brain.
- It has a high amount of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids that keep your heart healthy.
- It improves the health of your skin, hair, and nail.
- The calcium content in chia seeds keeps your bones and teeth strong.
- It enhances memory, mood, and overall energy.
Cashew nut is very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.
There are no reviews yet.