Name: Achu pottu / அச்சு பொட்டு, Baby bindi mould
Achu pottu is mainly used for sticking bindi on the forehead to look elegant, and it is effortless to keep bindi for kids, especially ideal for the girl child. It contains sixteen types of stamp designs. These designs range from birds to flowers.
Features of Achu Pottu
- It is a metal iron stamp, and it is silver in color.
- This pack is also attached to the one piece of Eytex brand Kajal. You can use vengai paal / Black bindi from Vijayasar tree or Vengai tree instead of Kajal.
- Kajal works well with the stamps and looks good. It also cools the eyes.
- This pottu has a smooth finish, and it is easy to maintain.
- The main feature of the baby bindi mould is its high durability.
- It helps to give a perfect finishing look bindi for babies and no mess.
- It has various shapes, such as moon, round, Swastik, oom, flower, lotus, drop shapes, mango, which give a beautiful look for kids.
Benefits of Achu Pottu for Babies
Achu Pottu is the traditional one that is followed by India, especially in Tamilnadu and Kerala.
Putting this pottu on the foreheads of newborns will help avoid negative and unwanted energies around your baby. You can use this daily on your baby’s forehead, which protects your baby from bad vibes and energy.
Generally, newborn babies’ skin is very sensitive, so you can’t use chemical-infused inks and powders. But this Pottu is 100% natural and doesn’t cause any allergies to your baby’s skin so you don’t have to worry about it.
Achu Pottu Package Specifications
Our package also includes Eyetex Kajal (Eyetex Mai), which adds luster to the baby’s eyes. It also protects the eyes against infections.
|Model Name||Achu pottu for babies|
|Quantity||Pair of 16|
|Type||Stick on forehead|
|Shape||Bird, flower, star|
|Ideal for||Girl babies|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
The Kajal present in our package of Pottu achu is a high-branded product and does not cause any side effects. So you can use this product for your baby without any worries.