Botanical Name : Eclipta prostrata
Tamil Name : மஞ்சள் கரிசாலை /Yellow Karisalai Podi
Sanskrit Name : Peet Bhringraj
English Name : False Daisy
Malayalam Name : മഞ്ഞ ഭ്രിൻരാജ് / Jala Bhangara, Tekaraja
Hindi Name : पीला भृंगराज / Bhungra, Mochkand
Telugu Name : పసుపు భ్రింగరాజ్ / Kayanthakara, Kaikeshi
Yellow plants, flowers, pods, and fruits play an important role in ancient medicine. In particular, Yellow Bhringraj has severe medicinal properties, which are attributed to its ailments due to its bitter nature. Dry Bhringraj was mainly consumed as a refreshing nutrient.
Studies have shown that white and yellow herbs are very effective against liver injury and inflammation. Ecliptaprostrata (EP), a drug made by turmeric, is considered by doctors and users to be the most powerful liver tonic. This herbal remedy can cure jaundice, fatty liver, hemorrhoids, and indigestion.
Generally, Bhringraj has the power to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. The yellow Bhringraj leaf is well powdered and mixed with coconut oil. Later in the day, it will lead to healthy hair growth. It supports not only hair growth but also the digestive and nervous system. Bhringraj is very effective in treating sinus infections.
- It solves problems with the throat and helps to maintain a healthy throat.
- It acts as a liver tonic, heals ulcers, cleanses the liver, and promotes bile secretion.
- It supports a healthy circulatory system and stimulates body development.
- It cleanses the kidneys and liver and promotes their functions.
- When used in our daily needs, it helps to reduce the amount of unnecessary cholesterol in our body and lose weight.
- Due to its cooling plants, it can help maintain your eyesight. It is susceptible to lung infections and urinary tract infections.
- It helps with skin problems and hair problems. It helps support healthy hearing, bones, hair, teeth, vision, and memory.
- It supports skin health and spleen health and also helps to eliminate intestinal worms and provide health.
1 spoon a day before diet with warm water.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.