Tamil Name – ஸ்ட்ராபெரி
English Name – Strawberry
Botanical Name – Fragaria × ananassa
Hindi Name – स्ट्रॉबेरी / Stroberee
Malayalam Name – സ്ട്രോബെറി / Streaberi
Telugu Name – స్ట్రాబెర్రీ / Straberri
Strawberry is an edible fruit obtained from the flowering plants in the rose family. The native of the Strawberry is the Northern Hemisphere and is cultivated widely throughout the world. Strawberry is a rich source of vitamin C and manganese, so it provides many benefits for your health. It is widely used for its aroma, juicy texture, red color, and sweetness. Moreover, it can be used to prepare foods such as fruit juice, pies, chocolates, and milkshakes. Strawberry flavorings are very popular to add dairy products such as strawberry ice cream, strawberry smoothies, strawberry-flavored milk, and strawberry yogurts.
Calories – 32
Water – 91%
Protein – 0.7 grams
Fiber – 2 grams
Fat – 0.3 grams
Carbs – 7.7 grams
Sugar – 4.9 grams
- Strawberry fruit helps to boost your memory and immune system.
- Strawberry acts as an antioxidant, and it prevents anti-aging.
- It prevents cancer and maintains your blood pressure level.
- It helps to reduce the risk of stroke.
- It protects your heart.
- It helps to reduce hypertension.
- Helps to stop allergies and asthma.
- Improve your skin quality.