The traditional and heritage stone kitchenware utensils observe heat is evenly so healthy anti-oxidants of the food retains which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
The steady dispersion and uniform transfer of heat into the stoneware utensil and into food items preserved the nutrients of the food that are destructed in modern cooking utensils.
Anti-Oxidant retention level is high, thus you can keep the food for a long time in the same stoneware vessel, No more worries about stuffing the cooking food in your freezer.
Usage: Gas burner flames and Micro oven.
Note: Always put the flame (Heat input) at a low level once the utensil gained heat till the end of cooking.
Purpose: For making Paniyaram, Karandi omelet.
Benefits of Seasoned Trendy Paniyara Kal:
- Traditional Paniyara Kal in modern shape and style.
- Modern trend and Heritage properties are blended in the right way.
- Match any type of modular kitchens.
- Heatproof handle for better cooking and usage.
- Stone quality assures the fastest cooking.
- Flavor, taste, and nutrients retain for a long time.
Seasoned Trendy Paniyara Kal Package Specifications:
|Model Name||Seasoned Trendy Paniyara Kal 7 pits|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height)||Approx 8-9 x 1.5 inches|
|Weight||2 – 2.5 kg|
|Sales Package||Handcrafted Stoneware|
|Name of the Stone||Maakkal/Soap stone|
|Country of Manufacture||India|