Sanjeevi is a mountain, it contains many ayurvedic and Siddha medicinal herbs, trees, and flowers. The native of sanjeevi is Dhornagiri range in the Himalayas and it one of the sacred in Hindu mythology like Ramayana.
It mostly grew in the Himalayan peak, it improves the immune system. The sanjeevi plant is a Spike moss family and also called the Selaginellaceae family.
The sanjeevi ver is more beneficial in ayurvedic medicine, and it reduces piles, cough, heart diseases, jaundice, and Venkustam, kunmakkatti. It helps the people adjust in low pressure and low oxygen, generally, sanjeevi is an edible plant and it also has many anti-depressive qualities.
Health Benefits of Sanjeevi
- Sanjeevi medicine helps to treat incurable diseases, muscular diseases, bone diseases, and demonological problems.
- Provides strength for brain nerves, preserves the brain from the risk
- It stops unnecessary stress and tension
- Improves digestion and blood circulation
- Sanjeevi helps to treat chicken box and poisonous snake bite
- The sanjeevi leaf juice improves eye vision
- It is the best remedy for blood sugar problem