Other Common Names
|Sanskrit Name||: Salammishri|
|Tamil Name||: சாலமிசிரி / Salammishri|
|English Name||: Salep Orchid|
|Malayalam Name||: സാലെപ് ഓർക്കിഡ് / Salabmisri, Salampunja|
|Kannada Name||: ಸಲೆಪ್ ಆರ್ಕಿಡ್ / Salamisri|
|Hindi Name||: सालमपंजा / Salampanja, Salam|
Salamisiri is a perennial herb that is available in all weather conditions. It grows to a height of about 60 to 70 cm, palmately lobed, and provides succulent and detachable root tubers. The tuber is erect, elliptical, and spear-shaped. The flowers of this plant are attached to the spikes and look in dull purple.
The dried tuberous root has long been considered a great restorative and invigorator. It also has astringent, cooling, demulcent, diuretic, retentive, emollient, expectorant, sweet, and tonic properties that regulate the functioning of your body.
- The Salamisri can be given as a special diet for children and convalescents. It is made of boiled water and flavored in the same way as arrowroot.
- It makes the soothing and demulcent jelly that is used to treat the irritations in the gastro-intestinal canal.
- Salep Orchid an herbal-cured food that is cooked or flavored with water and served to children and actives.
- It is used for treating the irritation of the gastrointestinal tract of man, as it forms a sweet and malleable jelly that is rich in the flesh.
- Orchids have aphrodisiacs that can stimulate asexual lust. Improves libido and increases ejaculation time and improves sexual performance.
- Also, Salep Orchid cures scrofula and expels unwanted worms in children’s stomachs.
- It is prescribed for all types of diseases such as phthisis, diabetes, chronic diarrhea, and diarrhea.
- After all, it is highly recommended for chronic illnesses such as stroke.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herb products.