No products in the cart.
Own Garden Black Tea (500g)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹ 620.00 (-22%)
Black tea contains a decent amount of Polyphenols it helps in the growth of bacteria that maintain a healthy gut. Furthermore, black tea is very powerful for weight loss.
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Black Tea is the most commonly used beverage in the world. Black Tea is just like green tea that is made from the plant Camellia sinensis. It is also combined with other plants that provide different flavors. Since black tea contains less caffeine than coffee, it is preferred by most people.
Do you think that Black tea is good for health?
No doubt Black tea is safe and offers numerous health benefits. It contains highly rich nutrients that improve your health. The antioxidants present in it reduces inflammation from the body.
- Hydrates the skin and keeps moisturized.
- Balances the hormone level and keeps you refreshed.
- The anti-inflammatory property sensors the functioning of the digestive tract and cures inflammation if any.
- The antioxidants remove the free radicals and protect you from cell damage.
- It helps in reducing the risk of stroke and other crucial disorders.
- Polyphenols help in the growth of bacteria that maintain a healthy gut.
- It is an excellent remedy for diabetes. Taking it regularly in your daily diet offers good results.
- It helps in lowering the blood sugar level and blood pressure.
- Black tea is very powerful for weight loss.
- You can also reduce the puff of the eye by storing these tea bags in the fridge and apply it around the eye.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
The mature leaves are plucked, dried, and processed which gives a dark color to the tea. This is done naturally without any chemical interactions and so you can stay safe and healthy.