Neem wood comb is a healthy eco-friendly alternative for plastic combs. It is made from the bark of a strong medicinal neem tree. The soft teeth of the comb presses smoothly on your hair. It is also attached with a handle to hold the comb comfortably.
Neem is the most popular ancient tree having various medicinal properties. Its antibacterial activities prevent insects or harmful bacterias coming close to you. It is a better way to prevent scalp disorders. Also, neem wood comb is very common and can be used everyday.
- Combing your hair regularly with neem wood comb reduces dandruff and scalp infections.
- It has also claimed that using this comb can reduce hair fall and encourage growth.
- Neem keeps away lice and controls hair related issues naturally.
How to use
You can use this neem wood comb as any other hair comb. Comb for at least 5 minutes every day. Neem wood comb has closed teeth and wide teeth. Use wide teeth to detangle your hair after wash and closed teeth to style your hair.
- Soak the comb in soap water for a few minutes and then allow it to dry. Don’t let it to dry for a long time, it may lose its durability.
- Then rub the comb with flaxseed oil or any other plant-based oil after drying.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth and then use it.