No products in the cart.
Manjanathi Pazham – Nuna fruit Dried (100 gm)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tamil Name – மஞ்சனத்தி – Manjanathi Palm
Dried Manjanathi fruit can be used as a powder or like paste. It is used for multiple purposes and gives you good health.
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Botanical Name : Morinda Tinctoria
English Name : Indian Mulberry
Tamil Name : மஞ்சனத்தி / நுணா – Manjanathi Palam / Nuna fruit
Telugu Name : మద్దిచెట్టు – Maddichettu
Hindi Name : आल – Aal
Malayalam Name : Mannappavitta
Manjanathi plant is an evergreen shrub that grows approximately 5 to 10 meters tall. It is also known as the Nuna plant and belongs to the Berberidaceae. It has a short and crooked stem, with rough bark having longitudinal cuts. The leaves are arranged oppositely and are 15 to 25 cm long. It produces tubular, white flowers about 2 cm long having a unique scent. The fruit of this Manjanathi is a green syncarp, and the diameter of the fruit is 2-2.5 cm. It can be grown commonly in all places and it will grow automatically as a tree. The fruit of this tree has minerals like selenium and zinc.
- It helps to reduce the inflammation in any part.
- It will reduce the body heat.
- It helps to solve dermatological problems.
- The fruit helps to cure menstruation problems.
- It helps to improve appetite.
- It also helps to remove the gastric problem.
- Intestinal problems will be addressed.
- You can also use the paste of Manjanathi fruit for curing throat ulcers.
- It also helps to solve menstruation problems.
How to consume Manjanathi
- Grind the leaves and fruit well and make it like a paste. Add a little bit of pepper powder, ¼ spoon cumin, and boil the paste with water. Drinking this tonic about 50 ml to 100 ml continuously for 48 days will completely help you to cure excessive bleeding and irregular periods.
- Take an equal amount of salt and unripe manjanathi fruit, grind it firmly. This powder now acts well as a good tooth powder. Using this powder daily for cleaning your teeth, will help you to get rid of tooth-related problems.
There are no side effects in using this product. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.