Malwa fruit is a good herbal solution to beat the hot summer. It cools down your body and keeps energetic. Not only cooling, but also offers various health benefits.
- Helps to treat fever, cold, cough, sinus, and asthma.
- Regulates irritable bowel syndrome.
- Also, cures pneumonia and insomnia.
How to use
- Wash the fruit thoroughly and soak it in water for about half an hour.
- If you want to relieve cough, sore throat, or throat infections, then peel off the skin of the soaked malwa fruit and then consume it.
- Or just to cool down your body, consume it along with the skin.
- If you didn’t like the taste of the then, then you can peel it off.
- Nowadays Malwa tea is also prepared for its high, rich flavors.
Note: Store in a cool and dry area.