Malwa fruit is a good herbal solution to beat the hot summer. It cools down your body and keeps energetic. Not only cooling, but also offers various health benefits.
Helps to treat fever, cold, cough, sinus, and asthma.
Regulates irritable bowel syndrome.
Also, cures pneumonia and insomnia.
How to use
- Wash the fruit thoroughly and soak it in water for about half an hour.
- If you want to relieve cough, sore throat, or throat infections, then peel off the skin of the soaked malwa fruit and then consume it.
- Or just to cool down your body, consume it along with the skin.
- If you didn’t like the taste of the then, then you can peel it off.
- Nowadays Malwa tea is also prepared for its high, rich flavors.
Note: Store in a cool and dry area.