Himalayan Honey is collected from beehives in the Himalayan regions. This pure nature product adds a special touch to any food and beverage. It has nutritional bee pollen and bee propolis.
Raw Himalayan honey is most demanded because it is directly from nature with no process in the middle. The Himalayas is the best place for bees to collect nectar as there is pure water, a suitable climate, and good living conditions to prepare honey.
The Northern forest areas of the Himalayas include herbal and medicinal plants which ensure the extracted honey has health benefits. Himalayan honey offers extraordinary nutritional benefits and is used as a natural medicine for general health issues.
Honey is harvested from a sealed comb without harming bees and broods. The tribal honey harvesters make sure the natural conditions where the bee boxes are placed.
Benefits of Himalayan Honey:
- Himalayan honey is multiflora honey that has antioxidants that prevent free radical damage and protect you from chronic diseases.
- The antibacterial properties of mountain honey kill harmful bacteria and viruses. It is a great skin moisturizer and healer.
- The anti-inflammatory compounds of honey reduce swelling, treat injuries, and heal wounds.
- Asthmatic properties of honey give relief from respiratory problems like cold, cough, and sore throat.
- The digestive agents present in honey improve digestion, treats constipation, and prevent intestinal disorders.