Tamil Name – உலர்ந்த எலுமிச்சை / Ularntha Elumichchai
English Name – Dried Lemon
Botanical Name – Citrus × Limon
Hindi Name – सूखे नींबू / Sookhe Nimboo
Malayalam Name – ചെറുനാരന്ന / Cerunaranna
Telugu Name – ఎండిన నిమ్మకాయ / Endina Nimmakaya
Dried lemons are an excellent snack with the tart taste. The natural dried fruit contains the citrus taste so you can take this with the beverages like tea or lemonade. Dried lemons contain excellent natural source vitamin C that provides the unique tanginess to various recipes. The dried slices can be tossed on the baked dishes like rice dishes, salads and etc. The lemon fruit contains lots of nutrition, such as citric acid, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, flavonoids, iron, calcium, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, potassium, and fiber. You can eat the dried lemon rawly that is good for your health.
Dried lemons are a good source of antioxidants that protect your cells from free radicals damage. It is highly recommended for people who have cancer, stroke, heart disease, and diabetes. It is used as a flavor in recipes such as soups, meat stews, etc.
Dried Lemon Nutrients value(Per 100 gm)
- Energy – 29 Kcal
- Total Fat – 0.30 gm
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Dietary Fiber – 2.80 gm
- Carbohydrates – 9.32 gm
- Protein – 1.10 gm
- Dried lemon is an effective blood purifier and controls blood pressure.
- It helps to bone health and weight loss.
- Dried lemon improves your immune system.
- Dried lemon contains rich amounts of fiber that helps the digestive system.
- The citric acid in the lemon cures kidney stones by dissolving the cholesterol deposits.
- The dried lemon slices help to promote the skin and eye health.
Swaleha Mazhar Ikram –
This is my second order. This time I ordered for my sister. I Hope, she will happy with this dried lemon. It tastes amazing.
Sunil Srivastava –
I just love the packing.
Himmat Singh Solanki –