Botanical Name : Lycium barbarum
Tamil Name : உலர்ந்த கோஜி பெர்ரி / Ularnta koji perri
Telugu Name : ఎండిన గోజీ బెర్రీలు / Eṇḍina goji berrilu
Marathi Name : वाळलेल्या गोजी बेरी / Vaḷalelya goji berries
Kannada Name : ಒಣಗಿದ ಗೋಜಿ ಹಣ್ಣುಗಳು / Oṇagida goji hannugalu
Malayalam Name : ഉണങ്ങിയ ഗോജി സരസഫലങ്ങൾ / unanniya geaji sarasaphalannaḷ
Hindi Name : सूखे गोजी बेरी / sookhe gojee beree
The Gojiberry is also known as wolfberry or Tibetan goji. The dried form of goji berry is called dried goji berry. This berry is native to China and cultivated in Asian regions like Tibet and many parts of Europe. It looks like bright reddish and orange color. Gojiberry has many medicinal benefits.
Dried goji berry is a nutrient-dense dried fruit, that has vitamin C and vitamin A, iron, fiber, Zinc &, etc. By taking 100gms of dried goji berry on a daily basis, provides 10% of your regular day-to-day life protein needs. The taste of Goji berry is sweet and slightly sour with very little herbs after taste.
Dried Goji Berries Nutrients value(Per 28gm)
- Calories – 98 kcal
- Carbohydrate – 21.6 gm
- Fiber – 3.6 gm
- Sugar – 12.8 gm
- Fat – 291 mg
- Selenium – 25%
- Vitamin C – 23%
- Riboflavin – 21%
- Iron – 5%
- Calcium – 5%
- Protein – 4 gm
- Vitamin A – 150%
- Copper – 28%
- Dried Goji Berries are a powerful antioxidant dried fruit. Antioxidants protect against free radicals, which are harmful molecules that can damage your cells.
- Dried goji berries used to fight aging by preventing free radicals from damaging collagen in the skin.
- It also helps to control the blood sugar level.
- Goji berry juice has been linked to improved energy. It also used to improve performance and better recovery after an exercise.
- Goji berries have specific properties that can be used to make weight loss.
- The nutritional content of goji berries is varied widely depending on the type, freshness, and how they are processed.