Cashew nuts are a very popular snack and the food source as the shell of cashew is completely toxic. It is highly effective in thickening water-based dishes like milk-based desserts, soups, meat stews, etc. Cashew adds great taste and flavor while garnishing sweets or curries.
Cashews are rich in nutrients especially magnesium and healthy fatty acids that reduce your high blood pressure and keep your heart strong and healthy. Cashew nuts are made into powder and used for Indian sweets and desserts.
Nutritional Value ( per 1 ounce )
- 157 of Calories
- 12 g of Fat
- 3.4 mg of Sodium
- 8.6 g of Carbohydrates
- 0.9 g of Fiber
- 1.7 g of Sugars
- 5.2 g of Protein
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Cashew mentioned in below:
- Cashews have low-fat content in the oleic acid form than other nuts which is very healthy for the heart.
- Proanthocyanidins are a class of flavonols that fight tumor cells by stopping them to divide further.
- Copper is the mineral that helps in hair growth. So if you consume cashews that are full of copper content, you can get your desired black hair.
- Like calcium, magnesium is also essential for bone health which is the primary content in cashew nuts.
- Daily consumption of cashew nut can lower the risk of developing gallstones up to 25%.
- Zinc is the important mineral required to boost up your immune system. And this cashew nut contains a huge amount of zinc that is necessary to improve your immunity power.
- The antioxidants in it prevent oxidative cell damage and so you’re free from cancer.
Cashew Nut is very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.