Zumpa Dust Rose Flower Seeds (15 Seeds)
Buy attractive and vibrant Red and Zumpa Dust Rose Seeds from Us.
- 100% Safe Packaging.
- Delivery on time.
- Ship all over the world.
Out of stock
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
- Germination Temperature: 20° C – 25° C
- Germination Time: 40 days
- Growth Optimum Temperature: 10° C – 25° C
- Spacing: 20 x 20cm
- Put seeds into the water that has 40° C temperature for a day.
- Sprinkle the seeds in the wet sand. It takes 40 days for germination.
- After the seeds started to sprout, transplant the seedlings into the ground.
How to Grow and Transplant?
- Check and discard the bad seeds by putting seeds in water and throwing the floating seeds. The heavier seeds rest at the bottom have high chances of survival.
- Use a container for seeding. The container should fit in your refrigerator. To save time, consult a gardening center about it.
- Mix an equal amount of peat moss, sand, and soil.
- Fill the container with the mixture.
- Plant each seed 1/4″ deep and 1-inch apart.
- Put the container in the refrigerator at 40° F temperature. Keep the container in the fridge for 3 months for germination time.
- After that, take out the container and put it in the window for enough sunlight. The room temperature should be between 65 to 70° F.
- Lightly water the seedbed. Keep the soil moist but do not flood and over dry.
- In the following spring, transplant the seedlings into the ground.
Zumpa Dust Rose Flower Seeds Details:
|Product Type: Bonsai
Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
Classification: Novel Plant
Full-bloom Period: Spring
Type: Blooming Plants
|Location: Living Room
Applicable Constellation: Capricorn