Cold-Pressed White Sesame Oil – 200 ml
Out of stock
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Sesame oil made using white raw sesame oil, also known as white or plain sesame oil, is white in color and is extracted by a cold-pressed method that emits less heat, so the taste and consistency of the oil is higher. Cold-pressed white sesame oil is made without the use of heat or chemicals, which is valuable for its purity. White sesame oil is commonly used as a neutral cooking oil and as an important ingredient for flavoring in fried sesame oil sauces, soups, and other dishes.
White sesame oil can be used in the same way as canola or vegetable oil. It has a similar neutral taste. White sesame oil is used in cooking using low temperatures. White sesame oil can be stored well at room temperature and can last up to a year. White or cold-pressed type is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Health Benefits of White Sesame Oil
- White sesame oil possesses sesamol and sesaminol, these two are actually antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health.
- White sesame oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties which is one of its main health benefits. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it has the ability to reduce inflammation.
- This nutritious oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-6 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fat, which is essential for your diet and plays an important role in preventing heart disease.
- White sesame oil supports healthy blood sugar regulation. This is especially important for diabetics. Sesame oil plays an important role in long-term blood sugar regulation.
- Various studies have shown that white sesame oil can cure arthritis.
- White sesame oil is also used as an excellent remedy for wounds and burns due to its health benefits.
- Some research suggests that sesame oil may protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays.
- One study shows that using white sesame oil improves sleep quality and quality of life compared to placebo treatment.
- Massaging with white sesame oil can help reduce arm and leg pain.
- The compounds in this oil increase the shine and strength of the hair. The sesame and vitamin E in it enhances daily hair strength and shine.
There are no side effects of using this product.