Botanical Name : Eclipta Prostrata Roxb
Tamil Name : கரிசலாங்கண்ணி, வெண்கரிசாலை, கையாந்தகரை / Karisalankanni, Kaiyanthagarai
English Name : White False Daicy
Malayalam Name : കൈകേശി / കണ്ണുനി / കയ്യൂന്നി / Kaikeshi, Kannuni
Sanskrit Name : Bhringaraj, Kesharaj, Kesharanjana, Kuntalavardhana
Kannada Name : Kadiggagaraga, Garagadasappu, Bhringaraja, Garagada Soppu, Kaadige Garike
Hindi Name : बाबड़ी, भमग्रा, भंगरा, भंगरैया, मोचकंद / Babri, Bhamgra, Bhangra, Bhangraiya, Mochkand
Telugu Name : గలిగారు / గలిగారు చెట్టు / గుంత గలిజేరు / గుంత కలగర / కైకేశి / Galagara, Galagara Chettu, Gunta Galijeru, Gunta Kalagara, Kaikeshi
The White Karisalankanni plant is an herbaceous plant in the Sunflower family, which also has the botanical name Eclipta Prostrata Roxb. The roots of this plant are cylindrical and are gray. There are individual flowers in diameter ranging from 6 mm to 8 mm, which show a pure white color. The axes of the plant are all shortened and shaped like the short wings of a bird. The leaves of this plant are bitter and have sharp edges. These plants are generally considered as weeds livestock. This species usually grows in tropical and subtropical regions around the world.
Internal Health Benefits of White False Daicy
- White False Daicy is a great help in reducing unwanted fat in the body.
- The characteristic of the White False Daicy plant is that it reduces various external stimuli and avoids most of the grievances of the body.
- White False Daicy is helpful in curing heart-related diseases such as heart disease, heartburn, and chest pain.
- An antimicrobial coronary in the White False Daicy plant increases blood flow to the heart’s arteries, thus preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- White False Daicy acts as an effective anti-bacterial agent and is capable of killing E. coli and stop infections.
- It is an effective remedy for diabetics as it has the ability to control glucose levels in the blood.
- It is widely used in the medical field as a liver tonic, as it is widely used to treat liver disorders.
- It is used to treat fever, cough, colds, vomiting, drowsiness, headache, and sinus infections.
External Health Benefits of White False Daicy
- White False Daicy powder is used to treat general hair problems such as hair loss, dull hair, hair follicles, dandruff, and lice issue.
- White False Daicy powder is very helpful not only for women but also for men, which means they can use False Daicy powder to solve the problem of baldness in men.
- False Daicy Powder helps with skin problems such as dry skin, wrinkled skin, fast aging skin, and oily skin.
How to Consume White False Daicy Internally
Mix about 5 g of White False Daicy Powder in about 100 ml of water and boil it for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, the contents should be filtered and taken separately. Drink this water before breakfast and after dinner.
How to Apply White False Daicy Externally
- Add fresh leaves of White False Daicy plant with a little yogurt and grind as a paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and let it soak for about 15 minutes. Wash your head properly after 15 minutes.
- The leaves can be dried well in the sun and then converted into powder. Mix this powder with the extract of the root of the White False Daicy plant and it will promote new hair growth.
- All of these will give you great results if you use it on your hair at least once a week.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.