Botanical Name : Casuarina Equsetifolia
Tamil Name : கருவாலி மரம் / Karuvaali Maram
English Name : She Oak, Flower-of-Women
She Oak, a botanical name of Casuarina Equsetifolia, is a 17-species tree belonging to the Casuarinaceae family. It belongs to Southeast Asia, the Australian Subcontinent, and the Western Pacific Ocean. It was once considered to be the only species of the family but has since been divided into three groups, defined as 17 species.
Its common name derives from the Malay word kasuari, which refers to the lush flora of the plant, which is similar to the feathers of birds. But in the present standard Malay language, the tree is called rhu. They can be seen as shrubs or shrubs up to 35 m tall. The tree will be green with a slender excess. Its flowers are made in small cat-like inflorescences with simple spikes. The monoecious fruit has an oval structure, which resembles a cone-shaped structure with numerous carpels. Casuarina is the main food source for the larvae of the herbicide moths.
- Physically, She Oak hydrates the uterus, which is essential for proper functioning and helps balance hormones.
- Consistent hydration also helps vaginal secretions.
- Shea-Oak is committed to dealing with stress, fatigue, and extreme emotional patterns.
- It is best given during maternity leave.
- In Brazil and Sweden, it is used as a possible alternative to HRT.
- Ingestion of the berries of this plant helps to control excessive bleeding during menstruation.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Plant Type: Medium Tree
Lift type: Evergreen
Growth rate: Fast
Height: 18 m
Hardiness Zones: 9-10
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
Soil type: Sandy, loamy, clay, well drained soil
Water requirements: Average
Leaf color: Green
Flowering Time: End of Spring
Flower color: Red
Fruit Color: Grey or Yellow brown
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.