Seaweed (Macroalgae) – 100g
Studies show that Seaweed helps to prevent cancer by stopping the growth of free radicals in our bodies. Because of thy exhibit various resistance properties as they are high in antioxidants.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Tamil Name : கடற்பாசி / Kadal Paasi
Hindi Name : समुद्री सिवार / samudree sivaar
Malayalam Name : കടല്പ്പോച്ച / katalppeacca
Telugu Name : సముద్రపు పాచి / Samudrapu paci
Kannada Name : ಕಡಲಕಳೆ / Kaḍalakaḷe
Seaweed / Macroalgae is the name commonly used to refer to a variety of marine species such as marine algae, multicellular, and macroscopic. However, the word Seaweed is the most distinctive name for three species of macroalgae: Chlorophyta (green), Phaeophyta (brown), and Rhodophyta (red). Apart from these, a type of sponge called kelps is an essential habitat for fish and various marine life.
Medicinal Uses of Seaweed
Seaweeds are widely used in alginate dressings and natural dental molds. Seaweeds are used as a cultural medium in microbiology as they have various medicinal properties and provide the necessary resistance. These marine plants have high levels of biomedicine applications.
Delisea pulchra, one of the most popular seaweed varieties found in West Australia, has been shown to have optimal effects on bacterial colonization. Sulfate saccharides present in the red and green algae help in inhibiting the activity of DNA and RNA-frozen viruses. The extract derived from the Seaweeds has the same effect on gastric banding as the prescribed drugs.
Health Benefits of Seaweed
- Seaweed exhibit various resistance properties as they are high in antioxidants.
- These marine plants help greatly in fighting cancerous conditions such as leukemia, colon cancer, and tumors.
- Seaweeds are the main and largest source of iodine as these marine plants absorb large amounts of iodine from seawater.
- These are recommended for all ages from children to the elderly as iodine nutrition is important for proper metabolic processes.
- Studies show that they help to prevent cancer by stopping the growth of free radicals in our bodies.
- These plants play an important role in maintaining the nervous system, immune system, and digestive system.
- Also, people with constipation are advised to consume seaweed as these exhibit mild laxative effects.
- Seaweed juice helps to treat all problems related to teeth and gums.
- These have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and act as a natural disinfectant in the body.
- In addition, the phycosaccharide in it helps to reduce the oil production of the skin which causes acne.
- Seaweeds contain nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. This helps to keep the skin moisturized at all times.
- Due to the Hydrocolloids in the Seaweeds, the skin will be glowing and smooth.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.