Tips For Growing:
- Get the soil wet before sowing
- Put the seeds into the soil.
- Cover the seeds with 1 to 1.5 cm soils on the seed
- Make sure that the seeds are placed in the moisture environment.
- There is no need for too much water or fertilizer in the germination.
- It took 3 to 4 weeks for germination.
Tips For Planting:
- The best time to plant Ruby Rose Flower is spring. If you sow in summer it is better to place the flower pot in the coolest place.
- This rose likes the full light, well-drained, and loose soil with fertile.
- It should be planted in the well-ventilated place, far away from the wall to prevent sunlight reflection, it burns buds and affects blossom.
- It is suitable for balcony gardening and home furnishing.
- Landscaping design for environmental purposes.
Facts to Know:
|Type: Osiria Rose Seeds||Color: White + Red|
|Variety: Rose||Size: Small|
|Climate: Subtropic||Style: Perennial|
|Seasons: Spring, Summer||Sowing Method: Drained and loose soil|
|Day of Maturity: 3 to 4 weeks||Planting Depth: 1 to 1.5 cm|
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.