Tamil Name : இந்துப்பு / Induppu
English Name : Rock Salt Raw
Malayalam Name : കല്ല് ഉപ്പു / kallu uppu
Hindi Name : संधा नमक / Sandha Namak
Telugu Name : రతి ఉప్పు / Rati Uppu
Himalayan salt (Halite) is the result of cutting fossilized rock in the Punjab region of Pakistan. Often this salt has a pinkish color because it contains mineral impurities. It is used primarily as a food ingredient and also for decorative lighting and spa treatments.
This type of salt layer participates in all use as dishes, baking stones, and grids. It is also used to make tequila shot glasses. The very small-sized of salt removed in such applications is used for food or beverage and changes its taste profile. This pink-colored Himalayan salt contains 20 times more energy and minerals than sea salt.
Chemically, Himalayan salt is similar to table salt, though it contains inorganic impurities. The study shows that 96% to 99% of sodium chloride is present in Himalayan Rock Salt. Also trace minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, chromium, sulfate, and magnesium are at a safe level.
- Unlike other products, Induppu can be added to all regular foods for better health.
- Generally, tooth brushing with salt will make the gums stronger and teeth brighter.
- Rock Salt is similar to whitening teeth and can be used to treat mouth odor.
- Gargle with rock salt water can relieve all sore throat problems such as sore throat, wounded throat, and inflammation.
- Heat 10 to 20 grams of rock salt in a fire until it turns brown. Then mixed with lukewarm water and consumes a teaspoonful of water on an empty stomach to treat malaria.
- Giving half a teaspoon of the same mixture to the children will cure the internal problems.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.