Tamil Name: மஞ்சள் நிறத்துடன் சிவப்பு ரோஜா மலர் விதைகள்
Malayalam Name: മഞ്ഞനിറമുള്ള ചുവന്ന റോസ് പൂ വിത്തുകൾ
Telugu Name: పసుపుతో ఎరుపు గులాబీ పూల విత్తనాలు
Hindi Name: लाल गुलाब के फूल के बीज पीले रंग के साथ
The rose seeds are a bit difficult to germinate. Because the seeds have a hard shell that makes the germination process difficult. Follow the step by step process for softening the shell at the end of the process the seeds are dormancy.
How to Grow:
- Collect the seeds for planting, and test the seeds before planting.
- Put the seeds into the water and discard the seeds that float on the water.
- Collect the heavier seed that sinks in the water that has the better chance to survive.
- Use the flat container for planting the seeds, the container should be fit into the refrigerator.
- Mix the equal amount of soil, sand, and peat mess and evenly fill the mix in the flat.
- Plant each rose seed one-quarter inch deep and space seeds 1 inch apart.
- Place the flat into the refrigerator and make sure the temperature range is above 4.5 Celsius.
- Keep the flat into the refrigerator for 3 months to germination.
- Take out the flat from the refrigerator and placed it near the sunny window, where the room temperature is between 18-21 Celsius.
- Lightly water the flat. Do not overwater and also don’t allow the soil to get overly dry.
Red Rose Flower with Yellow Details:
|Type: Blooming Plants||Flowerpot: Excluded|
|Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy||Full-bloom Period: Summer|
|Size: Small||Variety: Rose|
|Climate: Temperate||Style: Perennial|
|Light Condition: Full Light||Place: Indoor and Outdoor|