Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 Days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25° C
Spacing: 20 x 20
Sowing time: Summer
Flowering time: Autumn
How to Plant:
- Use the planting pot with the drainage hole.
- Pour the sand and potting soil in the pot and soak the soil with the water.
- Evenly sawing the seeds in the soil surface and evenly cover the seeds with 1-2 mm sand.
- Sparkling the water on the upper surface and cover the pot with the plastic wrap and placed it in the shade.
- Ensures the medium more before the seed germination, and ventilate the seed for 2-3 weeks to germinate.
- Wait until the leaves grow after the sprouting, and open the plastic wrap.
- Move the pot to the window side and keep it under sunlight to promote the growth of the plant.
- Saplings grow to be moved around 5-10CM seedlings, potted plants to keep a live strain sapling 1-2.
Purple White Rose Flower Details:
|Type: Bonsai||Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy|
|Classification: Novel Plant||Full-bloom Period: Spring|
|Flowerpot: Excluded||Function: Beautifying|
|Size: Small||Variety: Rose|
|Climate: Subtropic||Style: Perennial|