Tamil Name: ஊதா ரோஜா விதைகள்
Malayalam Name: പർപ്പിൾ റോസ് വിത്തുകൾ
Telugu Name: ఊదా గులాబీ విత్తనాలు
Hindi Name: बैंगनी गुलाब के बीज
- Germination Temperature: 20° C-25° C
- Germination Time: 40 days
- Growth Optimum Temperature: 10° C-25° C
- Spacing: 20 x 20cm
- Put seeds into the water at 40° C temperature for 24 hours.
- Put the seeds in the wet sand and wait for 40 days for germination.
- After the seeds sprout, replace them in the soil.
How to Grow
- Rose doesn’t require special maintenance. It just needs fertile soil, periodic watering, and proper protection.
- Rose needs watering, but it should not flood. So use non-glazed bonsai planting pots for cultivation.
- Water only if the soil is dry. Don’t use a high concentration of fertilizers as that will cause local rot.
- Rose likes to be in sunlight. After fertilization every 15 to 20 days, water once to prevent the seedlings from burning.
- Greeks and Romans use several types of roses for therapeutic purposes.
- The rose species are known for their medical properties since ancient times.
- Rosa Gallica and Rosa Damascene are capable to treat almost 32 diseases.
- The smooth pink-colored rose species are used in the Chinese medical industry since the 8th century.
- Rosehips from Rosa Rugosa, Rosa Canina, and Rosa Moyes have Vitamin C that equals 300-700mg of Vitamin in 100grams of berries and 50milligrams in oranges.
- In ancient times, special rose species were used to heal scurvy.
Purple Rose Flower Seeds Details:
|Product Type: Bonsai
Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
Classification: Novel Plant
Full-bloom Period: Spring
Type: Blooming Plants
|Location: Living Room
Applicable Constellation: Capricorn