Germination temperature: 18-25° C
Germination time: 20-30 Days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25° C
Spacing: 20 x 20
Usually, rose seeds are a bit difficult to germinate. This is because the shells of the seeds are hard so that it is difficult to germinate. Rule step by step which can soften the shell and end the seed dormancy.
How to Growth:
- Collect the seeds for planting, and test the seeds before planting.
- Put the seeds into the water and discard the seeds that float on the water.
- Collect the heavier seed that sinks in the water that has the better chance to survive.
- Use the flat container for planting the seeds, the container should be fit into the refrigerator.
- Mix the equal amount of soil, sand, and peat mess and evenly fill the mix in the flat.
- Plant each rose seed one-quarter inch deep and space seeds 1 inch apart.
- Place the flat into the refrigerator and make sure the temperature range is above 4.5 Celsius.
- Keep the flat into the refrigerator for 3 months to germination.
- Take out the flat from the refrigerator and placed it near the sunny window, where the room temperature is between 18-21 Celsius.
- Lightly water the flat. Do not overwater and also don’t allow the soil to get overly dry.
Mystic Rainbow Rose Flower Detail:
|Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy||Type: Blooming Plants|
|Function: Beautifying||Size: Small|
|Variety: Rose||Climate: Temperate|
|Style: Perennial||Sowing time: Summer|
|Flowering time: Spring, Summer, Autumn||Color: Multi-color|