Binomial Name: Dracula simia
Monkey Orchid flowers with the irresistible little faces that provide the long season of the color and charm in the wet part of the landscape. The blossoms of the plant are from spring to the fall season and thrive in the wet areas including stream banks, marshes, and wet meadows. It can also grow well in the flower borders as long as you can keep the soil moist.
Tips for Growth:
- Early spring sowing in the inside of the pots
- The diameter of the pot has to be 30 cm and the depth of the pot is 5 mm or choosing the wooden boxes, you have to cover it with the rubble film drainage holes, followed by adding coarse gravel third, one-third of coarse-grained soil cultivation, sowing soil third.
- The wooden bar will flatten the soil surface compaction and soil from the pots so that along 1cm.
- Open the seed bag and directly thrown the seeds evenly into the basin.
- After sowing the seeds and cover it with the thin layer of the soil.
- Then cover the disk with the glass and then cover it with the newspaper to reduce the evaporation of the water.
- Before the seed sprouting keeps the soil moist not wet so suddenly.
- Open the glass for several minutes, ventilation, daylight covered.
- Species unearthed in germination, the need to remove the cover in a timely manner, and gradually see the light, to grow 1-2 true leaves, transplant that line.
- After the seedling grow the leaf applied 1 nitrogen fertilizer.
- When the plant grows 2-3 leaves it can be transplanted.
Facts To Know:
|Type: Bonsai||Size: Mini, Small, Medium|
|Variety: Orchid||Style: Perennial|
|Climate: Subfrigid||Light Condition: Full Light|
|Growth Speed: Medium Growing||Size: 12-20 inches|
|Planting Season: All Year||Function: Refreshing|
|Use: Indoor Plants||Brand Name: Shean|