- Germination Temperature: 20° C-25° C
- Germination Time: 40 days
- Growth Optimum Temperature: 10° C-25° C
- Spacing: 20 x 20cm
- Put seeds into the water of 40° C temperature for a day.
- Plant the seeds in the wet sand. It takes 40 days for germination.
- After the seeds sprout, transplant the seedlings into the soil.
How to Grow:
- Rose doesn’t require special maintenance. It just needs fertile soil, periodic watering, and proper protection.
- Rose needs watering, but it should not flood. So use non-glazed bonsai planting pots for cultivation.
- Water only if the soil is dry. Don’t use a high concentration of fertilizers as that will cause local rot.
- Rose likes to be in sunlight. After fertilization every 15 to 20 days, water once to prevent the seedlings from burning.
Meteor Shower Rose Flower Seeds: