|Botanical Name||: Mentha Arvensis|
|English Name||: Menthol Crystals|
|Tamil Name||: புதினா உப்பு / Pudhina Uppu|
|Telugu Name||: ఇగాఇంగ్లీకూర / igaenglikoora|
|Malayalam Name||: പുടിനെ / putina|
|Hindi Name||: बन पुदीना / Ban pudina|
Menthol crystal is available by applying mint leaves to a soft frosting process. Because these crystals have maximum chemical properties, they can produce very powerful effects.
Menthol crystals, derived from mint, have been used as sauces in most products, as a flavoring and refreshing icy ingredient in cold drinks. Their taste and appearance make us wonder.
Menthol crystal with this crystallized transparent capacity is completely insoluble in alcohol. Although transparent pure menthol crystals are available in unlimited shapes in nature, they are available in industries of 4oz., 8oz., 1lb, and 2lb. The medicinal benefits of mint are from head to toes.
- Mixing menthol crystals with oil or aloe gel can be used as a skin remedy.
- Massage your scalp before bathing twice a week by mixing menthol crystals in low oil to promote hair growth.
- Menthol crystals can be of great benefit when it comes to nausea due to motion sickness.
- Menthol crystals are heated in a fire and rubbed on the forehead or the bottom of the feet can easily control the fever.
- These should be applied on the surface around the neck to reduce sore throat and inflammation.
- Also, adequate support can be obtained by applying menthol crystals directly to the skin, irritation, cuts, bruises, and scratches on the skin.
- Doctors also recommend menthol crystals for respiratory problems.
- Small doses of menthol crystals dissolved in oils or alcohol will refresh your taste buds.
- Menthol crystals are helpful for skin creams, sauces, fragrances, oral hygiene, candies, and many other uses.
- Menthol crystals are often used in gum, cosmetics, conditioners, toothpaste, creams, mouthwash, foot sprays, pain relievers, shampoos, shaving creams, linemen, compressors, throat sprays, and medicinal oils.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herb products.