Mayil Mannikkam / Cypress Vine (Raw)-100gm
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Ipomoea quamoclit
English Name : Cypress Vine
Tamil Name : மயில் மாணிக்கம் / Mayilmannikkam
Hindi Name : कामलता / Kamlata
Malayalam Name : ആകാശമുല്ല / akasamullu
Species: I. quamoclit
The native of cypress vine plant is Mexico and South America. It is mostly grown as an ornamental plant throughout the tropical regions. This plant can only survive in the winter temperate zone. This plant has delicate fern-like feathery leaves with 3-4 inches in length and are finely divided pinnately into threadlike segments. The flowers are very tiny and are red in color. It blooms every morning. You can easily grow this plant in the fence. These scarlet red (rarely white) flowers are tubular, grow 1.5 in long, and flare out at the mouth into a five-pointed star.
Cypress vine is the best medicine for your reproductive system. It regulates the sexual organs in both men and women and treats certain diseases related to it.
Benefits Mayil Mannikkam (Cypress Vine)
1. Cypress vine is boasted with various biological functions such as anti-cancer, antidiabetic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. They help in preventing diseases.
2. The leaves of cypress vine effectively treats Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease. Prepare balls of cypress vine leaves and have it daily once to get rid off gonorrhea.
3. In females, white discharge is a common thing, but increased amount of may be due to estrogen imbalance or vaginal infections. Cypress vine root is the best natural solution to cure Leucorrhoea (White Discharge)
4. Cypress vine also have some effects with hair related problems. It is used as one the main ingredients in all hair based products.
5. Cypress vine possess anticancer properties that inhibits the growth of cancer cells in the body. Cypress vine powder plays a major role in the treatment of tumors.
6. Recent research has shown that cyress vine contains anti inflammatory properties and can effectively cure inflammations. It heals your wound and can also relieve you from various skin problems such as rashes, wounds, red patches, scabies, premature aging, dermatitis, etc.
7. It is also very helpful in treating urinary disorders, bleeding piles, hemorrhoids, and diabetes.
8. It is one of the best Ayurvedic Medicine for Snake Bites.
Cypress vine may be poisonous. So too much consumption can lead you in critical situations. Consult your doctor before taking in any medicines.
Cypress vine is a creeper which needs a climbing support. Our herbs are 100% organic by nature. It is organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical.