No products in the cart.
Kattam Vilayattu Level III
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹ 400.00 (-50%)
Kattam Vilayattu is a board game that originated from Tamil Nadu, India. This board game has been played by Tamil people in and around the world for a long time. As it is a group game, it gives more fun, joy, and happiness when you played it with your friends and family. It is surely a great time-pass.
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
For Children 8 years and above
Kattam Vilayattu is a board game that originated from Tamil Nadu, India. This board game has been played by Tamil people in and around Tamil Nadu for a long time.
It is one of the mind refreshing game that also gives you dynamic skills, monitoring skills, memory power, concentration, hand-eye coordination, and tactical skills.
- Level I – Very Simple
- Level II – Medium & Difficult.
- Level III – Difficult & Pensive.
Kattam Vilayattu Level III needs proficiency in Kattam Vialyattu Level I & Level II.
How to Play the Kattam Vilayattu Level – III:
- Kattam Vilayattu Level III includes two players as Level I and Level II but a player gets 4 coins instead of 3.
- Alternatively, players start placing the four coins at any junctions on the game board.
- The objective is the same as the previous level. The player should get four coins in a row.
- If a player aligned all four coins in a row or column, then he/she is the winner and obtains 1 point.
- The players planned the target points of 10 or 20 according to the convenience before the play starts.
Kattam Vilayattu Level – III Package Specifications:
|Model Name||Kattam Vilayattu –III – Board Game|
|Dimensions||9 x 9 inches|
|Sales Package||Handcrafted board, 8 coins (4 green & 4 brown) with coin pouch.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Number of Players||Two players|