Botanical name: Rosa chinensis ‘Viridiflora’
Common name: Green Rose
Hindi: हरा गुलाब Hara Gulab
Tips For Growing:
- Take the planting pots with a drainage hole.
- Pour the sand and potting soil, and soaked it with water.
- Uniformly sowing the seeds with the soil surface.
- Cover the seeds uniformly with 1-2 mm sand and sparkling with water.
- Cover the surface with the plastic wrap on the container, and placed in the shade.
- Ensure the medium most before the seed germination.
- Easy too moist, depending on soil conditions quantitative watering, ventilation 2-3 weeks to germinate.
- Wait until the leaves grow after sprouting and open the plastic wrap.
- Then move the planting pot to the window for keeping the sun exposure for better growth.
- Saplings grow to be moved around 5-10CM seedlings, potted plants to keep a live strain sapling 1-2.
- It is necessary to use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation.
- Do not pour water on it when the soil is not dry.
- All plants need sunlight. Rose likes sunshine too. Fertilization should be diligent in summer, every 15 to 20 days to be applied once a watering time after fertilization to prevent burning seedlings.
- Fall pruning should be to prevent excessive growth, flowering, and plant type of beauty.
Facts To Know:
|Type: Bonsai||Full-bloom Period: Spring|
|Variety: Rose||Size: Small|
|Climate: Subtropic||Style: Perennial|
|Germination temperature: 20-25° C||Germination time: 40 Days|
|Growth temperature: 10-25° C||Spacing: 20×20|
|Use: Indoor Plants||Flower Color: Green|