Tamil Name: வாய்விலங்கம் / கக்கண்டங்காய் | Vaivilangam / Kakkandankai
English Name: Vai Vidang / False Black Pepper / False Pepper
Hindi Name: वायविडंग / बायबिडंग / भाभीरंग | Vaividang, Baibidang, Bhabhirang
Malayalam Name: വിള്ളൽ / വിജാല | Vilal / vijhala
Telugu Name: వాయు విదంగాలు / Vayu Vidangalu
False Black Pepper is a long slender shrub that has a lot of flexible and terete branches with multiple internodes. The leaves are elliptic or elliptic-lanceolate on both sides and have a silvery shining surface beneath.
The Petioles are glabrous and it is margined from 6-16 mm long. Flowers are small, numerous, pentamerous, in lax panicled racemes that are terminal.
- Treats Intestinal worms
False black pepper has excellent antioxidant and antimicrobial properties so for removing the intestinal worms from your body just grind the pepper and Aristolochia bracteolate in equal amounts and take 10gm each.
Repeat the dosage twice a day to eliminate all worms in the intestines.
- For Heart ailments
Prepare a paste of False Black Pepper, asafoetida, dried ginger, long pepper, and Himalayan pink salt, and take this medicine twice a day to get relief from cough, and heart ailments, and demolish germs. Take 3 gms of powder daily and feel the improvement in your health.
- For Indigestion
False Black Pepper has the ability to treat indigestion, nausea, vomiting, and flatulence. It manages constipation with its laxative property.
- For Toothache
Just prepare a mixture of False Black Pepper powder and Asafoetida and apply over the affected area to stay free from pain. Its water decoction is used for oil pulling in order to provide relief from bad breath and tooth decay.
- False black pepper detoxifies the blood and treats skin irritations and inflammation.
- It can be prepared as a paste and applied over the skin for rejuvenating and improving the skin complexion.
- The fruits are helpful for treating rhinitis, headache, epilepsy, hemorrhage, and insomnia.
- It is used to treat bloating, vomiting, gastritis, indigestion, and constipation.
- Young little leaves are used to treat abdominal pain.
- A root infusion is used to treat diarrhea and cough.
- Make use of the water decoction for oil pulling to provide relief from dental caries and bad breath.
- The False black pepper powder can be used for indigestion, constipation, epilepsy, convulsions, infections in the body, and wormal infestation.
- False Black Pepper is also used for snake bites and scorpion stings.
- Apply the bark paste to the chest for treating lung diseases such as pneumonia.
- A decoction prepared from dried fruits is used to treat fever and chest problems.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.