Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Curcuma aromatica|
|Common Name||: Aromatic Turmeric, Yellow Zeodary|
|Tamil Name||: மஞ்சள் – Manjal|
|English Name||: Indian saffron|
|Kannada Name||: ಅರಿಶಿನ – Arisina|
|Hindi Name||: हल्दी – Haldi|
|Marathi Name||: हळद – Halada|
|Telugu Name||: పసుపు – Pasupu|
|Malayalam Name||: മഞ്ഞൾ – mannal|
Turmeric powder has curcumin which is a highly inflammable and also has antioxidant effects. Foods containing turmeric powder has the ability to reduce the risk of getting brain and heart diseases. It can prevent various forms of cancer.
Turmeric is an ancient spice, the native of this spice in South East Asia. It is widely cultivated in China, Bengal, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Peru.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Turmeric mentioned in below:
- Turmeric is boasted of bioactive compounds that are used in treating various ailments.
- Curcumin in turmeric is responsible for health benefits. It boosts up the BDNF hormone level and fights against brain diseases.
- Turmeric curcumin regulates the blood pressure and improves endothelium functioning. Its anti-inflammatory property and antioxidants lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- Some studies have shown that curcumin also contributes to the death of cancer cells. It reduces the spread of cancerous cells and even treats cancer.
- Turmeric is the best treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. It reduces oxidative damage and prevents you from neurodegenerative disorders.
- Turmeric or its supplements also play a major role in Arthritis, especially with rheumatoid arthritis.
- So it is very helpful and is essential to take in your daily routine.
Turmeric will not cause any side effects, but if you use blood thinners then consult your doctor before trying turmeric powder.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All the herbs in Moolihai are naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without any chemical interactions. So we assure you that the herbal powders are also 100% natural.