Tamil Name : பற்படகபுல் / Parpadaga Pul
English Name : Carpetweed Powder
Hindi Name : चमस खेत पापड़ ,त्रियष्टि / chamas, khet papar, triyashti
Malayalam Name : പർപ്പടകപ്പുല്ല് / parpadaka pullu
Telugu Name : వెర్రి చాదరాసి / verri chatarasi
Carpetweed is an annual plant that grows in the summer and belongs to the botanical family Mollugo Pentaphylla. Although widely regarded as a herbaceous herb, this herbaceous plant has many medicinal properties. The seeds begin to germinate during the early spring when the soil begins to heat up and then continue to thrive during the growing season.
These weed plants are generally small-growing and can grow and spread even though their height is low. From mid to late summer, the plant blooms with small white flowers with corymbose, and terminal cymes. Its green leaves have 2-9 spirals and are linear-lanceolate and sharp at the apex.
Health Benefits of Carpetweed (Parpadaga Pul)
- Carpetweed is used as an effective remedy for fever.
- Carpetweed is used to treat and treat the thyroid disease.
- It helps keep the heartbeat under tense and unusual circumstances.
- It is active in alleviating and diminishing the symptoms of PMS at various times.
- Carpetweed is very helpful in balancing random hormones.
- It controls the high course of the nose and cures breathing problems.
- This dried herb reduces coughing and heartburn and protects the body from colds.
- Besides it control stress, anxiety, over-thinking, and confusion and provide quality sleep.
- It acts as a stimulant to help heal wounds, sores, and swelling faster.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.