Panch Patra is a copperware vessel that has very special and spiritual aspects in almost all the auspicious Poojas and Homams. This is used for keeping the holy water, charnaamrit, gangajal etc.
As copper has the ability to attract and absorb the positive energy from the world, the copperware products are being used and dominating the rituals of all kinds.
Copper Pancha Patra has come with a Matchless finish, Lightweight, and Aesthetic design.
Features of Copper Panch Patra:
- Panch Patra is an auspicious vessel used to hold holy water.
- Copper is always pure so that the Panch Patra is made of copper which is mainly used on pooja, homams, and other auspicious rituals.
- Mostly, copper panch patra used to keep charnaamrit, gangajal etc.
- Copper Panch Patra has lacquer coating on the outside that provides a matte look.
- Copper panch patra is an ancient tradition followed by Hindusim. You can see these kinds of copper vessels in the temples all around the world.
- Use the soft cloth or something to wash the outer side of the copper panch patra and don’t use any abrasive scrubbers.
- To clean the inner side of Panch Patra use warm soapy water and clean it for 2 to 3 times a week.
Methods to Clean Copperware Products:
Method 1: If you are from India, you may know about special washing powder that used for washing copperware called Pithambari. The product is easily available in all local shops around the world. Rub the powder on the surface of vessels with water. Once it clean, wash it with plain water. Wipe off the excess water from the surface to avoid watermarks that are hard to remove later.
Method 2: Use the tamarind paste. Soak the tamarind pulp in the warm water. Once the pulp turned soft, take it out and rub it on the surface of the utensils. Once it clean, wash it with plain water. Wipe off the excess water from the surface to avoid watermarks that are hard to remove later.
Method 3: Use salt and lemon. Mix salt with lemon juice to make a solution. Instead of lemon, you can use white vinegar also. Rub the solution on the surface of vessels. Once it clean, wash it with plain water. Wipe off the excess water from the surface to avoid watermarks that are hard to remove later.
Copper Panch Patra Package Specifications:
|Name of the Product||Copper Panch Patra|
|Glass Size||50 (L) X 50 (B) mm|
|Sales Package||Copper Panch Pathra|
|Country of Manufacture||India|