Bullet Wood (Mimusops Elengi) Tree Seeds-20 Seeds
Pack: 20 seeds
Bullet Wood or Mimusops Elengi used for diarrhea, dysentery, toothache, and gum inflammation.
Out of stock
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Species: M. elengi
English Common Names: Spanish cherry medlar, bullet wood
Tamil: magizamaram and ilanji
Kannada: ranja Bakula, Pagade Mara, Vajradhanthi
About Bullet Wood (Mimusops Elengi):
Bullet Wood or Mimusops Elengi is an evergreen tree of medium size mostly found in tropical forests in South and Southeast Asia and Northern Australia.
It yields edible fruits, and its timber is valuable. These plant parts are used in traditional medicine.
The flowers of this tree have pleasant fragrance also This tree provides thick shade, so it is the most priced plant for gardens and parks.
Its flower is the official flower of Yala Province Thailand.
The edible fruit is softly hairy. It will be smooth ovoid bright red-orange when riped.
The wood of this tree is luxurious that is extremely strong and tough with deep red color.
Even after they dried, the fragrance of its flowers is retained and used to make ornamental garlands used in pooja throughout India.
- Its edible fruits can be eaten raw, cooked, or processed.
- The seed oil is used for cooking, making paint, lighting.
- Raw seeds used to make necklaces.
- Flowers used as fillings in pillows, decorative crafts, and aesthetics.
- Bloom time: February to April
- Height: 8.00 to 20.00 feet
- Difficulty level: easy to grow
- Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: 3°C