Common Name: Rose Blue Dragon plant
Germination Time: around 40 Days
Blooming Season: Early, mid & late summer
Sun Requirements: Partial shade, partial and full sun
Tips For Growth:
- Fill the pot with the high-quality commercial potting soil.
- A mix created especially for seedlings is preferable.
- Place the rose seed in the pot and cover it with about 0.5 inches of potting soil.
- Spray the soil lightly with the moisture.
- Slide the planting pot into a large, and clear plastic bag and seal the opening with the twist tie.
- Put the pot in the warm place that will get the indirect light to the seeds.
- It will get the greenhouse atmosphere of the plastic bag so that you may not have to water the tray.
- If the soil will dry then remove the plastic cover and spray the water on the soil lightly and then return the pot into the plastic bag.
- Watch for seedlings to emerge and roots to develop.
- Then take the pot out of the plastic bag. For this process, it will take approximately 15 to 20 days.
- Move the pot to the sunny window and keep the seedling moist.
- Transplant the seedling for the outgrow the planting tray.
Facts To Know:
|Type: Bonsai||Classification: Novel Plant|
|Full-bloom Period: Spring||Type: Blooming Plants|
|Size: Small||Variety: Rose|
|Climate: Subtropic||Style: Perennial|