Black Rose Flower Seed (15 Seeds)
- When the seeds are not in use, store it in Cool and Dry Place.
- Soak seeds in warm water for 24 hours before sowing.
- Follow the sowing and planting instructions for effective results.
- Bloom Time: Throughout the year
- Height: 5 to 6 feet
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Out of stock
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Tamil Name: கருப்பு ரோஜா மலர் விதை
Malayalam Name: കറുത്ത റോസ് പുഷ്പ വിത്ത്
Telugu Name: నల్ల గులాబీ పూల విత్తనం
Hindi Name: काले गुलाब के फूल के बीज
Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 Days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25° C
Spacing: 20 x 20
Black roses are not created naturally instead of in laboratories. Botanists have manipulated the genes of different roses by preliminary cross breeding thus a hybrid black rose.
They are often seen imaginary with a lot of meanings and such as titles are black magic, black beauty Tuscany superb, barcarole, black Jade and baccara, and death varieties of roses.
These common black roses are actually not black but the very dark shade of red, purple, or maroon.
How to Growth:
- Put the rose seed into the freezer for 30 days, and check them it did not germinate into the freezer.
- Use the loose, breathable, and moist soil and mix the soil with water moss, peat, perlite, wood shavings for the plant growth.
- Soak the seeds in 40° Celsius water for about 4-6 days.
- After 4-6 days, put the seeds into the soil. Make sure the temperature range is between 20° and 35° Celsius.
- First, put the thin layer of film in the tray and then put the 4-6 cm of soil.
- Then put the seeds on the soil and evenly cover the seeds with 2 cm soil.
- Finally, put another layer of the film on the top of the soil. Keep the soil moist, it takes 30 days to sprout.
- After the seed sprout move the seedling to the ground
- The temperature of the planting area should keep between 18° to 40° Celsius.
Black Rose Flower Details:
Scientific Name: Rosa Nigra
Flower Color: Black
Bloom Time: Late Spring – Fall
Light Requirements: Sun-Part Shade
Classification: Novel Plant