Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 Days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25° C
Spacing: 20 x 20
How to Plant
- Put the seed into the 40 centigrade water for 24 hours
- Collect the seed good quality seeds from the water that helps to improve the quality of growth of plants.
- Use the flat container for planting the seeds, that have to fix into the refrigerator.
- Mix the equal amount of soil, sand, and peat moss for planting the seeds.
- Fill the flat with the soil mixture and plant the seeds a one-quarter inch deep and space seeds 1 inch apart.
- Place the flat into the refrigerator under 4.5 Celsius.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 3 months for germination.
- Take it out from the refrigerator and placed it near the sunny window where the room temperature is between 18-21 Celsius
- Keep the moisture, don’t overwater the soil.
Black Dragon Rose Bush Flower Details:
|Type: Bonsai||Use: Outdoor Plants|
|Brand Name: Flower Story||Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy|
|Classification: Novel Plant||Full-bloom Period: Summer|
|Flowerpot: Excluded||Function: Beautifying|
|Size: Small||Variety: Rose|
|Climate: Temperate||Style: Perennial|