Bezoar | Korosanai | Gorochan | 100 % Pure & Original – 30 gram
Weight: 30 gm Botanical Name: Cow Bezoars Origin: India Bezoar/Korochana acts as a repellent for reptiles and insects. They are eaten as a medicine to promote clarity of mind and to prevent fever and infection.
Out of stock
Product Origin & Shipping Information
We Ship from our warehouses in India, the land of Ayurveda & Siddha. We Ship around Indian & All International locations. Shipping is free over USD $80 for most countries.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it anytime upto 30 days and get full refund.
Moolihai takes pride in offering products which are 100% Organic, Pure & hygienically processed.
|English Name||: Cow stone / Bezoar|
|Tamil Name||: கோரோசனை / Korosanai|
|Hindi Name||: Golochan, Gorochan|
|Sanskrit Name||: Gorochana|
“Bezoar,” a Persian word, comes from pad-zahr, which means antidote. The fat-like matter near the cow’s liver becomes a little stone-like concrete in its stomach. This little stone-like structure is called the Bezoar/Korosanai. It was once used as a topical medicine to cure various ailments. It can also treat chronic cough and cold. The taste, potency, and qualities of Korosanai are astringent, cold, and dry.
Bezoars naturally have high levels of vitamins like A, D, E and K. Therefore, it’s suitable for patients who have deficiencies of all the vitamins. Bezoars have also been proven to prevent bacteria and microbial growth as it has the properties of anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, sedative, hypnotic, analgesic, anticonvulsant, and antiallergic benefits.
It also effectively promotes metabolic stimulation, as it contains rare metals such as calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, selenium, and copper.
The mythical belief of Bezoar is that Indra, one of the gods, once dumped five major and precious ores into the ocean – gold, silver, coral, pearl, and sapphire. Eventually, all five minerals were consumed by different animals, resulting in the animal’s coronation.
Bezoar had different colors and energies depending on the animal that consumed the minerals. The first quality Korosanai is obtained from the elephant’s forehead, and the second quality Korosanai is obtained from the cow’s stomach. The yolk of a boiled egg is used as a tonic, and the yellow pigment is obtained from Korosanai.
- This has different effects when administered with different combinations and methods.
- It is an effective remedy for chronic cough and chronic cold.
- It also improves skin complexion.
- Korochana acts as a repellent for the reptiles.
- They are eaten as a medicine to promote clarity of mind and to prevent fever and infection.
- Bezoar is used to heal a red and swollen throat and cure boils, sores, or carbuncles.
- Bezoar was highly regarded as an antidote to cure the poison of snake bites and scorpion stings in medieval European medical traditions.
- Garcia de Orta believed that the bezoar/ox or cow gallstones could protect against and cure the plague.
- In India, on the 11th day of the baby’s birth, the infant will be given a single drop of Korochana with the mother’s milk. This will greatly improve the voice clarity for children.
- In children, it’s mainly used to treat convulsions in addition to vomiting, diarrhea, wheezing, mucus, seizures or epilepsy, fever, unconsciousness, measles, meningitis, and gastroenteritis.
- Bezoar is said to cure meningitis, encephalitis, and even legionnaire’s condition when mixed with rhino’s horn or buffaloe’s horn.
- When mixed with frankincense, myrrh, and musk, Bezoar is said to cure abscesses, breast cancer, buboes, subcutaneous nodules, scrofula, and malignant sores.
- The Melatonin present in the Bezoar works as a sedative and assists in protecting nuclear DNA, lipids, and other molecules from damage caused by oxidation.
- There are no side effects of using this product.
- Usually, the bezoar is taken in pill form and is not recommended for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
Korosanai is removed from a cow’s stomach, and then it is dried and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural Korosanai product.
There are no reviews yet.