English Name : Redfruit Creeper
Tamil Name : Akasa Garudan Kilangu
Malayalam Name : Garudan Kilangu
Telugu Name : Garudan Kilangu
Hindi Name : Salampanja, Salam
Akasa Garuda Kilangu is a bit different from other kilangu types. It has a bitter taste. This is also known as Redfruit Creeper. It is a nature rot that grows without depending on the sunlight, soil, or water. This root is used for the stability of the body. This Akasa Garudan plant is widely grown in India, Pakistan, and Tropical East Africa. This plant blooms the unisexual flower, the color of the flower is yellow. The fruits of this plant are red in color and it is in an elliptical shape. The flowering and fruiting time of this plant is March to December.
Akasa Garudan Kilangu Health Benefits:
- It is used to remove bad evils, black magic from your house and give positive vibes.
- It enhances immunity power and removes fibroid cysts in females.
- It is used to treat tumors and various skin allergies.
- It helps with over body temperature.
- It is a good remedy for joint pain and heals wounds.
- This is used to treat cough and obesity.
- It is also used to treat insect bites.
- The paste of this kizhangu is used to treat snake bites.
- It is a good home remedy for bronchitis.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.